Nancy L. Andriuk, Board Certified Coach
Nancy uses coaching methodology to advise clients on how to develop more influence in complex situations with a variety of competing interests.
Her work is performed on a confidential basis with an emphasis on goals and results. She specializes in working with individuals in the Federal SES, professional services arena and with emerging leaders.
In coaching, Nancy draws on an extensive background in political firm management. With executive experience in business, human resources, lobbying, and communications, she has managed operations in several high profile professional services firms. As such, she is well versed in the fast paced world of top level political and government operatives.
Nancy earned her M.B.A. and B.S. in Business from George Mason University and is a Board Certified Coach and an Associate Certified Coach (International Coach Federation). She is certified to administer and interpret the The MBTI® Step ITM and MBTI® Step IITM.
- MBA, George Mason University
- Board Certified Coach and Associate Certified Coach
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Certified
- Senior Professional in Human Resources
- 10 years in law firm management
- 12 years in public relations and government advocacy management
- 5 years independent coaching and communications practice